A Trans Bio Energy Product
1. Will the additives settle out?
MaxR100 will bond to the metal surfaces inside of the air-conditioning, chiller or
refrigeration unit and become one with the metal surfaces. There are no particulates to
2. Is MaxR100 compatible with all refrigerant oils?
3. Will the protective film affect bearing tolerances?
MaxR100 does not affect bearing, ring, or valve tolerances.
4. Does the additive improve mechanical seal life?
5. Does the additive affect electric motors?
6. In what temperature ranges can MaxR100 be used?
Minus 50 degrees centigrade to 210 degrees centigrade.
7. What elastomers can be conditioned?
Compatible with Nitrile/PVC, Silicone rubber, Nitrile (NBR with min 30% nitrile),
Acrylate rubber (ACM), Viton (Fluor rubber), Polyester (AU) and polyether (EU) urethane.
8. What are MaxR100s limitations?
MaxR100 does not work in Brine Chiller applications.
9. Can MaxR100 be used in different applications?
Yes, in all types of refrigeration, ice machines, air-conditioning and chillers,
except for as stated above in item 8.
10. Is MaxR100 similar to those "Engine Oil Additives"?
NO. We do not include chemical elements of the Halogen group, particularly chlorine
and fluorine, nor sulfur or phosphorous which may combine with hydrogen and form highly undesired (corrosive) acid.
MaxR100 does not contain PTFE (Teflon ) or any other particulates like powdered metal or plastics.
11. My air-conditioning system doesn't have enough capacity. Will MaxR100 help?
If your air-conditioning is under-sized, MaxR100 will not help that problem. If the
air-conditioning system is not performing because of age and oil fouling, MaxR100 will
definately bring the system back to near new efficiency.
12. If I have a compressor burnout, how will this affect my installation?
A compressor burn out leaves oil fouling in the system and MaxR100 will clean up the
condenser and improve the performance of the new compressor. I will also help prevent future
burn outs, excepts for gas leaks that may cause a compressor failure.
13. When MaxR100 is installed, will I see immediate results?
MaxR100 takes 10 to 14 days to see the best results. You will notice that
the compressor will run quieter and vibration will be reduced within a few minutes.
14. If I replace my compressor will I need to re-treat my system?
We recommend a re-treatment using 50% the amount of the original quantity of MaxR100.
15. Will installation void my existing warranty?
No. If the manufacture tells you that it will void your warranty, ask them to put it in writing.
They will only say, if the manufacture proves that MaxR100 damages you system they will void
your warranty. It has been our experience that most air-conditioning systems we treat are out of warranty.
16. What is the MaxR100 Warranty?
If it is proven that MaxR100 caused the equipment failure, we will replace or repair
the equipment, backed up by a 5 million dollar liability insurance policy. In over 12,000
installations we have never had an equipment failure.